Cure for bleeding hemorrhoids is actually not very complicated. There are home remedies, clinical treatment and also surgery to cure this condition.
In your quest to search for a cure for bleeding hemorrhoids, you should consider the following
- Avoid constipating and straining the bowel. This can be done by eating more fibrous food. This includes bran, fruits and vegetables. Also, ensure that you are properly hydrated
- Soothe the hemorrhoid with a sitz bath. A sitz bath is really handy to cleanse the hemorrhoid area. This will reduce the time for the hemorrhoid to cure.
- Ask your doctor to perform rubber band litigation. This procedure stops the blood flow to the hemorrhoid. This will stop the bleeding and reduce the swelling.
- Ask your doctor to perform infrared coagulation. This procedure is the same concept as rubber band litigation.
- Do surgery. Surgery involves making an incision on the hemorrhoid to take out the blood clot. It is a very effective cure for bleeding hemorrhoids.
Also, be sure to consult your doctor for more information on how to cure bleeding hemorrhoids.